Monday, February 26, 2024

So maybe I'm cheating a bit to much

 

And maybe just maybe it's been a little more than one per week. 😕

My blood sugars have been about 10 points higher than I'd like them to be, overall. I mean I've had some readings under 100, which is great, but some fasting sugars over 110, which isn't good at all. 

And it all comes down to this.  Cheating with to much food, to often.  Sigh. The scale is also not moving.  Good it's not going up, bad it's not going down.  So again, cheating to much.

So time to have a little talk with myself, and get back to counting my macros.  I started today.  It sucks that I have to really pay attention to what I eat, how much I eat, what kind of foods I eat, but it is what it is.

I've also been having fun getting back into my Cathe workouts, and getting back into spinning.  Ok, maybe I've only done 2 spin classes this month, but I was late Oct since I did my last spin workout, so doing 2 this month, and the month isn't over yet, is good for me.  Now I've been using my Peloton tread quite a bit so I'm getting my money's worth out of my membership.  But getting back into spinning has been fun.  

Today I'm going to try and do Cathe's Leaner Legs, which has earned the nickname Meaner Legs.  It's been YEARS since I've done this one and I'm a little like EEK. It's from a program called Crosstrain Express, and it's kind of hard.  I'm just going to do lighter weights, do what I can without killing me, and maybe next time, do better.

I'd like to also do 1 Firm workout this week and one Cathe Live workout this week.  Plus a spin and maybe a walk or a walk with stretching/yoga.  

I'll keep you all updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...