Friday, July 26, 2024

Twas my birthday yesterday

 

I turned 54 yesterday.  A pretty good day too.  I sat and read a book, the whole book.  I also watched some Mystery Science Theater 3000, which was great cause the movie was just awful!     OMG I just love MST3K.   They always make me laugh.

And I've decided to just relax a little this weekend.  I've got my youngest grandchild's 1st birthday party tomorrow.  We share a birthday so she's just a little extra special in that way.   Then on Sunday my hubby and I are going to go see


And it's federal law I get movie theater popcorn and candy when we go to the movies.  Which is only about 3-4 times a year so I can have it and not feel guilty about it.  And this movie, I've been waiting for SO BAD. Little mad I have to wait until Sunday but it is what it is,

Then Monday, I'll get back into my workouts.  Get back to walking on the treadmill while watching an episode of TV.  Back to lifting weights, I think I'm going to do the PS series for this first week, and back to eating healthy again. And prepare myself for getting in a much better state of health and fitness for when I hit 55 years old.


1 comment:

Well that sucked

 So I went on antibiotics for about 10 days due to an infected cat bite.  My own fault for getting bit.  Anyway, I had a 10 day course of Ba...