Monday, July 8, 2024

Blogging helps keep me accountable

 Probably why 


No, really it's more like


But I'm getting a new diet wagon, and deciding maybe I need to get my butt back on it, get back to my workouts. Cause I've backslid.  I've regained 7lbs of the 24lbs I had lost 😢 And my blood sugars have crept up a little bit and that's REALLY not a good thing.  They are not horrible, but not where I want them to be.  And being a nurse, I really know what can happen

My own fault.  

Yep, I'm 100% accountable for my backslide.

So it's time to start moving forward again.

I really need to get back to monitoring my food intake  Increase my protein, cut down my carbs, start lifting weights again, getting my steps up and just being a healthier person overall.

You'll be seeing me blog more often cause well, it just seems when I write down my thought and progress, I tend to do better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well that sucked

 So I went on antibiotics for about 10 days due to an infected cat bite.  My own fault for getting bit.  Anyway, I had a 10 day course of Ba...