Something I've thought about doing for a long time. Something I've started, a few times, then quit or something happened and I'd stop. But it's always been nagging me in the back of my head that I should really see what 75 of consistency would do for my health and wellness.
Then, to add to that, while surfing TikTok, this kept popping up
I mean every few videos I'd watch this popped up as an add. So I ordered it. Got it this week.
And Monday I'm going to start. I'm also going to give myself little rewards for completing the first 7 days, then day 25, day 50 and day 75 will be a bigger reward.
I think for day 7, it will be something small. A couple new watch bands for my Galaxy watch.
Day 25 maybe a new eye shadow palette or new fingernail polish.
Day 50 new workout shoes, or new workout wear.
Day 75 I don't know LOL. Something a little bigger. Maybe a nice shopping splurge. I'll try to figure it out eventually
So you'll be reading up on how I'm doing for my Soft 75 Challenge over the next 12 weeks or so.

No comments:
Post a Comment