Ok maybe I'm actually up out of bed, but I napped twice today. First time was cause I only slept maybe 4 hours before being unable to breath out of my nose woke me up.
Then I was just exhausted in the afternoon so I took another nap. I still feel tired. Probably cause I keep running low grade fevers off and on. 100.8F last night. 99.6F right now. Nothing horrible but bad enough I just feel UGH.
I was gonna get my flu shot and updated Covid shot this week but I'll have to wait until I'm better.
This has also thrown a wrench into my workout plans. But trust me, I'd rather be lifting weights than having a low fever and a sore nose from blowing it so much and having it hurt to swallow cause my throat hurts.
That's about it for now. Maybe I'll feel better in a couple days.

No comments:
Post a Comment