Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Summer Colds suck but I have new shoes!

 So I still have my cold but it is better.  Thank goodness.  I mean who wants to be hot and have a cold all at the same time? No one, that's who.  Cause I like to run my vaporizer with some eucalyptus oil in it to help but no way I'm doing that in summer lol.  But its almost better.  Hope its all the way gone in another day or so.

The good news is I got my new Brooks in today.  Wasn't expecting them until tomorrow so that's good.  Here they are!



 I was going to try them out today, but several days of poor sleep have caught up to me.  That and I'm still having trouble breathing so I'll wait one more day.  

What I need to do, not that its nice and cool in my house and I can think again 😁 is make a real plan on my workouts.  Like an actual plan, do "this" on Monday, "that" on Tuesday, etc.   And I really want to get some yoga/stretching in.  They have great yoga workouts on the Peloton app  I should really do some of them. It would do me good to regain some of my lost flexibility. 

So my plan is, I'm going to make a plan LOL.  Sounds silly to read it,but I do need to sit and think about my goals and what would be the best way to get to my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...