Friday, June 25, 2021

I want these! I don't need them but I want them

 


They are from Constantly Varied Gear and I love them!  I have several pair and they are so nice.  Even the shorts have pockets big enough for my cell phone!  I don't need them at all, but dang, these are so nice!  I just picked up a couple more pair of CVG a couple weeks ago, but these look so Halloweenie and I love it.  Maybe I'll just splurge a little on myself(again) and get them LOL

I'm also trying to see if I can get myself back into bullet journaling again.  I was into it for a while, and I think I can make a nice fitness one if I'd just take the time to do it.  I mean, i can make it how I want it, but that also means sitting down and drawing out what I want.  Which being a zero in artistic ability, means its a bit of a drag.  But I don't want one of those pre-made bullet journals cause then its not what I want.   But then I see these Archer and Oliver journals and the cover is just so pretty I want it lol

But I already have one that's partially been used, and I in waiting lol.   So its silly to want a new one just to try to get back into bullet journaling.    I think I'll start slowly and do things like track my steps, then steps and workouts.  And once I get a habit started, I'll move from my fitness Happy Planner into a fitness bullet journal. Cause it is nice to be able to make what I want how I want and use half a page a day,or 2 pages a day.   And if I get half way through I'll get myself a new one. I'm sure they will either have this one, or one I like just as well, or better.

I've been wearing makeup more often than I had been and enjoying it a lot too.  Elf has been making some bomb products and well Elf is so freaking inexpensive I love it!  Their CC Camo cream has quickly turned into one of my favorite foundations.  And I love their little 4 color eye shadow quads.  I mean they are like 3 bucks and last all day and look great.  What's not to love?  Maybe I'll do a review of it sometime.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...