Sunday, January 30, 2022

Making a Fitness Smash book

 What's a smash book you ask. Well, its kind of half journal, half scrapbook, half planner/motivational book.  Its kind of what you make of it really.

I've got this. 


Its from Happy Planner. A notebook I'm getting set up to be my smashbook.  Here's a sneak peak at things I'm putting in my book

First my word of the year.


Consistency.  I want to be consistent in my workouts, healthy eating being active. 

My next section is kind of a  motivational section.

It has things like this.


Every week or two I'm going to print out more motivational things, before and after pictures of women etc.

The next section is my before and soon, during and later on after pictures.  No, you can't see them quite yet.  I hate the way the look, but here I am 

Yes I have funky hair right now lol.  Life is to short for boring hair and I wanted something different for a while.  The shirt, the saying is from WandaVision.  HUGE Marvel fan here and that show was amazing

The next section is my goals. I have short term goals


Middle goals,  What do you call it Mid term? Sounds like I'm in school and its mid-term test time LOL


And finally my long term goals


Each goal has its own page and plenty of other pages I can add as I hit these goals and need to have new ones. 

So I'm as ready as I can be, I guess, to get this grandma bod into Glamma Shape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...