Sunday, September 8, 2024

This was me on Friday


 Yep, I did a leg day on Wed.  Now Thus I was plenty sore, but man on Friday I was MEGA sore.  And I kind of liked it in a weird way.   

Silly thing is, I'm doing leg day again on Monday.  I'm going to bump up my weights to 4 days a week with 2 leg/glute days.  So I'll not be able to walk at all all week long LOL.  Oh well.  You don't build a booty without doing leg/glute work a few times, right.

My walking challenge has been going great.  I've walked at least 20 min everyday this month.  And I've doing some sort of workout for 9 days in a row.  I'm feeling better, sleeping a little better, and overall just feel really good.  

I've been also working on getting in one more serving of fruit/veggies every day.  Just one more cause I want to make it a habit.  And I'm working on getting a little more protein in my diet and cutting out sugary snacks.  I need to get back into the habit of eating a higher protein breakfast.  I tend to have way less "I want a snack"  in the evenings when I get a good amount of protein at breakfast time.   So maybe tonight I'll make up some hard boiled eggs cause they are a quick easy breakfast staple for me. 

I need to really decide what reward I want to give to myself when I finish this walking challenge.  Cause I'm going to do it!

I think in Oct I'm going to try a Soft 75 challenge.  I mean, why not, right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well that sucked

 So I went on antibiotics for about 10 days due to an infected cat bite.  My own fault for getting bit.  Anyway, I had a 10 day course of Ba...