Wednesday, January 26, 2022

TTOM makes things so much harder

 Yep, Aunt Flo decided to visit me, a week early. 😠   Now I'm 51.  I've been in perimenopause for a few years now and I'm 110% OVER THIS.   I just want this crap to be over.  Why can't I just get this over with?     UGH.  It just makes things harder for these few days.  I mean, it sucks the energy out of me for a couple days.  I mean I have zero energy.  None.  Makes it so much harder to get up get down to my home gym and lift weights.

But I did manage to get down there. Day 1 all I could manage is a 20 min walk on the treadmill.  That was literally it.  

I finally got a lifting workout in yesterday.  Chest, shoulders and triceps.   Here's my shirt of the day


And the shirt is 100% right.  I really don't care what the scale says.  I want to be strong and healthy.  Ok I do want to be a smaller pant size cause where I'm at now isn't healthy.  But I don't have an actual number on the scale I want to see.  I just want to be healthy and fit and active.  I want to chase my grandkids in the yard and not get as tired.  

I've been tracking my macros the last few days.  I'm eating a range of calories.  Between 1800-2300 a day.   Yes, 2300 calories a day.  It takes calories to build muscle and that's my primary goal.  And I've been slowly losing weight, and inches, when I track at least 3-4 days a week.  So it can be done, losing weight while eating over 1200 calories a day.

But no tracking today lol.  Wed are a cheat day for me. I mean my show My 600lb Life is on, and I usually pop up some popcorn, and sit and watch those people.  There are ones I cheer for and hope they lean into Dr Now's program and lose weight, and then there are the train wrecks who I just sit and watch,  kind of stunned, at their lack of progress and behaviors. 

Well, I should get up off my rear and go do laundry.  I need to get a few things folded and then put another load in.  However Friday the 13th part 4 is on, and I have to watch it first lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...