Wednesday, March 16, 2022

So I did Jari Love's Ripped

 I did a workout on Monday evening.  Jari Love's Ripped


This is what the DVD looks like.   Its a high rep, light weight workout.  Its a nice workout. Not one of my favorites of all time, but I like it enough to have done it several times in the, time I've owned it.   Its been out for several years now, and I've had it pretty much from the beginning.

You use very light weights cause you will be pumping out the reps.   Like squats, I only used my 40lbs barbell, when I use 100lbs when lifting weights. 

And I did enjoy it. but to be honest, I sort of wished I had been lifting heavy while doing it 😂

Then on Tue I did this


I do SUCK at yoga.  LOL.  I'm not flexible anymore, and I could only half ass the poses, but I did it and I'm going to get better at it. 

So now, of course, I'm trying to figure out how to do it all.  I want to spin, do a little yoga/stretching, lifting heavy and do my videos.  Workout ADD at its finest.

So I guess for next week I'll try and figure out how to lift heavy, add in yoga, spin and do my DVD/streaming workouts LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...