Sunday, March 13, 2022

Sometimes, trying to get fit is so hard.

 I mean, I literally took this last week off, which I probably shouldn't have.  I should have been more dedicated to myself to get up and go down to my gym and do something.  But this last week, it was just hard. 

I felt very blah, wasn't sleeping that well and just eating kind of shitty as well. 

So I've had some time to think. I'm not sure I'm mentally really wanting to do a long program like Year One Challenge.  Its a lot to take on, even if I try to break it down to the different phases.  

So I think I'm going to go back to my workout DVDs and streaming.  I've got a bunch of workouts I've either  never done, or have not done in years and I want to do them again.

I also signed up for Cathe on Demand.  Cathe Friedrich is a fitness instructors who I think makes some of the best workout DVD period. I've been a fan of hers for over 20 years now.  And she has a streaming site, where she does a live workout every week, and you can access all the live workouts she's done over I think 4-5 years now.   I've done a few in the past and I REALLY like them.  Ok I like them cause if she has a group working out with her, cause due to the Rona, for a while it was just her, I can find someone with a body style close to mine,  or someone I can be like "if they can do it so can I" 

I also want to get more out of my Peloton subscription.  I've been using it more for the sleep meditation than the spinning, which is sad.  So I'm going to get up on that bike, and on that treadmill, each at least once a week.  Plus a Cathe streaming workout, and a dvd of my pick.  I think that's pretty good, right.

I've been playing around with my fitness planner. Right now I'm using this Happy Planner



And this is what the inside looks like

 

I do redo the Food Log cause well, that's not nearly enough room for my food, and I prefer to track via an app anyway.  So I put down my calories and macros I've eaten and the calories my Fitbit said I burned. Yes I know that my Fitbit is off on that, but I don't care.  I just like to see if I'm eating 2000 calories a day, and my Fitbit said I burned 2100 calories a day, and I lost a little weight, then I'm good.

Harlee is doing well.  Growing like a weed and 99% housebroken.  Oh, if we're not paying attention, she might have an accident, but overall, she does her business outside like a good girl

Here's a not so great picture of her lol

That's our boxer Phoenix behind her sleeping in the sunshine.

I've also been thinking of getting STS out and trying it again.  I've still got the book in my book holder next to me and have been looking at it.  And I'm following a lady on YouTube who's doing it and man, I want to do it now, so bad.  Maybe I'll do it starting in April.  And get back to reviewing the workouts like I had planned on before MIL died.

Things to think about for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...