Friday, April 29, 2022

New workout wear!

 And I needed new stuff to workout in like I need to walk on flaming Lego's but who cares.  I always feel better in new stuff and like a kid with new shoes that light up when they run, I'm sure I workout harder in new stuff 😂

Anyway, here's the first order that should be here in a day or two.

The Onyx pants are for my middle daughter Neeise.  She wanted to try this brand, Constantly Varried Gear out and I splurged on her a little bit.  The rest, all mine!

Then today, a surprise drop.

I wanted a matching bra, but by the time I got to the site, they were sold out already.

I'm going down a size in the shorts.  Mine that are size large still fit but if I lose much more inch wise in my belly they won't fit, which isn't a bad thing when you need to lose weight.

Not much else going on.  Cool, rainy and dreary today.  Reminds me more of a fall day rather than a spring day.  I guess I can say its not snowing so there is that LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...