Friday, April 15, 2022

So I found this bullet journal!

 So I was going through my planner supplies, and I have QUITE a stock of planner stuff, and I found this


Its from Archer and Oliver.  Had it for a while.  Better get it used. So I started to use it

I made this



And yes, I put my measurements in, but until I get some big changes, you guys don't get to see them lol

And then a daily log in cause well, I like checking in daily.


Yes, my handwriting is horrid, but its always been not great and I'm to GenX to give a crap about it at this point in my life. 

But this is what I'm tracking right now.   I need to get better at tracking my macros.  I'm um, only doing a full day about once a week 😬  I'll get back to tracking 5-6 days a week

And yes, I try to weight myself several times a week  I find it better for me to keep on top of what that dang thing says.  Cause if my "day to weight" happens to be say after a day I've eaten more salt, I'm going to look like I'm up in weight, but if I weight 6 days a week and see I'm up one day, but down 4 days and steady one day that means I'm down for the week as a whole.

I'm also thinking I'm going to go back to lifting on my own rather than doing STS.  I just don't think STS will get me to the goals I want to hit this year.  I want to deadlift 300lbs at least this year and doing STS will not get me there.  But lifting heavy on my own will.   I really want to see how much muscle I can put on, and how strong I can really get.   While its never to late, its better to get after it in my early 50s rather than wait till I'm in my 70s, right?

I also am going to get my YouTube channel back up and going again.   I need to keep my videos a little shorter cause well, my internet SUCKS and a 10 min video will take 6 hours to upload, but I could do a 6-7 min video and it might upload in 4 hours.  And maybe someday the company that put up an internet tower literally just off my property, will turn it on, and I can switch to it and I'd have better internet. Seems like its been forever since I watched them put it up. I mean, I can see it from my kitchen window. I watched it be put up  It just needs to get turned on and see if I can sign up for new, faster internet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...