Monday, June 13, 2022

So, I had a colonoscopy today

 Obviously I'm home now.  😂  It went very well, and my surgeon, Dr Wehling, was great and told me everything was clean, he could see what he needed to see and I'm good for 10 years! 💖


Now, yes the prep wasn't great, but to be honest, it wasn't horrible. I mean, not really horrible.  There are so many worse things out there.  This is the prep I did.

A container of Miralax mixed in a sports drink, as long as its not red cause you don't want to have red staining for the surgeon to see in your colon cause that's not a good thing.

And you take 4 laxative tabs.  Then every 15-20 min you drink your miralax until its gone.

And about 3 hours later, you start um "going" if you know what I mean LOL.  

But its all done, and lets hope that in 10 years they invent something like a tricorder from Star Trek and just scan my tummy 


Hopefully he doesn't say "she's dead Jim"   😂

So now, I get to rest a little today cause they did say to take it kind of easy today.  I might go down after I take a nap, and vacuum my gym cause my cats decided to have a fight and there is fur everywhere. And tomorrow back to clean eating, and workouts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...