Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Someone make me get up LOL

 Today, its the day off from the grandkids.  We babysit our 2 granddaughters, but typically we have Wed off.

And so far, I've not gotten much done LOL.  I have a load of laundry ready to get thrown in but its still sitting in the basket in my bedroom lol. And I need to clean out the fridge and make room for new stuff. 

I also want to steam clean a couple areas of the carpet where Charli the 2 1/2 year old, has done her makeup, and the carpet's makeup lol  But well, that's so much work.

I did manage to get the bills paid so I did do something today.

Oh and I ordered this


I ordered a size B6 instead of the usual A5 cause B6 is bigger. This will be my lifting log book.   Gonna write out my workout and keep track of what lifts I do,  how long it took and how much I lifted.   I wanted the bigger size to have more room to write  cause I do have a bullet journal I could have used but its the A5 size and I do think the B6 will suit my needs(wants) better. 

I love butterflies.  I mean they are such a symbol of transformation, which is what I want to do. Transform myself from a chubby person to a fit and healthy person.

So maybe I need to get myself up and do something.  Get than laundry tossed in the washing machine, clean out the fridge and order some fresh fruits and veggies from Capital City Fruit.  Their stuff is always so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...