Thursday, May 25, 2023

I've got them!!!

 

Yep, I got my STS 2.0 in the mail today, and well, I'm gonna do a premix of one of them tonight.  Mostly cause after waiting since Dec when I pre-ordered them, I'm not gonna wait around to do them

So, I'll pick a premix something on the shorter side, and I'm gonna try it out. Then maybe I'll do a short walk on the treadmill too.

And, Peloton FINALLY put rowing classes up on the app so sometime I'll be doing a rowing class. I've got a Concept 2 rower and I admit, I don't use it like I should.  I use to to warm up to lift sometimes, but I bet if I tossed in a couple classes here and there, I'd get a great cardio workout in.

I'm up about 2lbs.  Looking at my calendar, I would be due TTOM, but my ablation means that it didn't actually show up, but my ovaries don't care about that.  They are still sort of working.  So I've been craving extra carbs, which sadly, I've eaten, and I've been much more irritable.  So I'm up a little bit.  And I'll also admit, I'm not working out like I was earlier in the month.  Been a bit lazy.  I need to change that cause I'm LOVING seeing lower numbers on the scale, fitting into shorts I've not been able to wear in years, and just feeling better about how I look overall.  

I think between doing STS 2.0, and throwing in a little cardio here and there, plus actually eating a healthier diet, I'll just keep that scale going down.

I sure hope so. 

2 comments:

  1. You got this! Mine didn't arrive today--but should tomorrow. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...