Sunday, May 21, 2023

My body's Factory Warranty must have ran out

I know, it's been FOREVER since I blogged. I will do better cause starting in June I'm going to have more time to do so.  That and I'm also reviving my YouTube channels too

But anyway back in very late Feb I went in for my Well Woman doctor visit.  Oh boy.  Just the thrill of my life.

Then a few days later, cause I needed to be fasting, I went in for lab work.

Well, all my results came back and they SUCKED.  My fasting blood sugar 131. My A1C, 6.7 Both high enough to put me on the WRONG side of the Type 2 diabetes line.  Ok, not by much but still WTF.

Then my pap results came back. I tested positive for HPV and a kind that has been shown to cause cervical cancer.  Great. 

I went in for a biopsy just to make sure the results were not a false positive and they were not a false positive, but a real positive.  Yippie. We'll talk about what to do about all this at my follow up in early June. 

So I'm now on Ozempic for my blood sugars, and to help me lose weight cause I'm quite overweight.  Or I was.  I'm now down 17lbs which is great.  Still overweight, but I'm seeing numbers on my scale I've not seen in over 3 years, closer to 4years.   Lost over 2inches off my waist, which is so great.  And today I put a shirt on and I didn't have nearly the bra roll. I mean it was so nice. I felt like "I don't look half bad"

So now I'm like "just wait until I get another 2-3 inches off my waist, I'm gonna be a hot grandma"

I also had a uterine ablation done May 8.  I'll spare you the details but I hope I am done with the "am I gonna bleed to death" periods.

And I'm also trying to be patient as I wait for the USPS to deliver these to my mailbox.


Cathe's STS 2.0  Heavy weight training and mobility work all in one set of DVDs.  Been waiting for them for a while, like since Dec.  But they are in the mail now and I'm trying to be patient.  Watched the preview clips from her YouTube channel several times.  Here, I'll put in a link to her channel in case you want to check it out.

Cathe's YouTube channel  She's really a great fitness instructor and I love her videos. 

I promise you'll be seeing me blog more often.  


3 comments:

  1. I don't know how my name is showing as Steelie--LOL! I'm sorry about the bad news, but happy about your hard work. Also looking forward to STS 2.0. I had an ablation done and it was the best thing ever. Then menopause, and that was even better yet. Wishing you well with the HPV issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. So far, my ablation has been good. 1 period skipped so let's keep this up

    ReplyDelete

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...