Thursday, October 5, 2023

I've been a lazy bum but...

 

Technically, it's 22.5lbs lost.  Which is surprising cause well, I've been a big lazy bum this week.  TTOM started and I just have not done much as far as workouts go.  But my cheating as far as eating has been way down so I guess even though I've just been sitting reading um... smut, mostly smut, and getting enough protein in, it really helps.

Or I'm burning a lot more calories than I think reading my mostly smut LOL. 

But today, I AM going to get up and do a real workout.  I tried to do what was one of my favorite workouts, Mix it Up from the Slim Series, a set that Beachbody came out with before they turned MLM, and I just couldn't.  I think I'm more or less over my DVD workouts. 

I'll probably try to get back to lifting next week.  I think I just needed a week to be a mostly lazy bum, with full permission from myself, and destress.  I mean I've read 3 shorter books, which by the way, I need to update my Goodreads account.  Better go do that. I've already passed my Challenge book amount but hey, why not see how many books I can read this year.

That's pretty much it for today.  Short blog, but I just wanted to get it out there that hey, I'm down another 1.5lbs, and I'm pretty dang happy about it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...