Saturday, October 7, 2023

Maybe a week off is what I needed

 Cause after being at basically the same weight for about a month I've lost about 2lbs this week.  And I've been, as I said in my last blog, a big lazy bum .  

I mean


Clearly they didn't ask my husband cause he probably eats his share, and a couple other people's share of pizza too LOL.   But still, 23lbs lost.   I'm at a weight I've not been at in over 6 years.  And last time I was at this weight, I was going up to my all time high. 

I think maybe I just needed a week to destress and relax. Cause my snacking has gone way down this week, which I'm sure only helped 110% with me losing weight.  

But alas, I'll not get the butt I want, by sitting on the one I've got, so I'm going to get back up and get back to my workouts starting next week.  Oh, today, I'll either walk or do a spin class, but as far as lifting goes, I'll do that next week.  

But right now, I'm just going to be happy to see that sometimes taking a little time off and destressing a bit can be a good thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...