Monday, October 9, 2023

What a fabulous weekend!

 My hubby decided, mostly on the spur of the moment,  to go visit his brother, who lives almost 3 hours away.   Left Friday afternoon.

So I decided to have a "ME" weekend.  It was glorious.   I mean I still had stuff to do, take care of dogs, cats, horses and myself, but otherwise, I did what I wanted, when I wanted.  Unless, of course the dogs needed out when I wanted to do something, then I had to do what the dogs wanted.


I did a lot of reading.  I read 3 books this weekend.  One on Friday, one on Sat and one on Sun.

Ok maybe this fits better.


Yes, they were all smutty books, and I loved every second of reading them!    All human and alien meet, and "fated mate" kind of stuff.  Hey, I'm reading so it's all good. 

And I did a lot of this. 


My sassy boy Astarion right there.  I played several hours of Baldur's Gate 3 over the weekend too.  Got deeper into Act 2.  This game has been so much fun to play! I love it.

And of course, lots of horror movies played on my TV in the background.  Several Saw movies, Halloween, Sinister. AHHH.  I love scary movie month.  

But the weekend is over. Hubby is on his way home, and I've got stuff I need to catch up on around the house cause I moved just enough to stave off bed sores over the weekend  🤣

Better get at it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...