Sunday, December 17, 2023

First up in my reading!

 Is this book. 



I ordered this for my Kindle.  I usually prefer to get my fitness books in actual book form cause sometimes I highlight stuff, and I don't know.  I just like my fitness books to be actual books.

But when I went to place my order, it was out of stock.  I put it in my Amazon cart and there was one left, but by the time I got around to ordering, which was about an hour or more later, it said it was out.

Maybe someone else ordered it, maybe they didn't really have one.  I don't know.  But they did have it  for Kindle and I figured it was better to have it on my Kindle than not at all.

I read the forward last night.  Then I snacked on Cheez Its 🙄 Granted, it was a small amount, but still.  I didn't need them.  

I'll review this book when I'm done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...