Saturday, December 16, 2023

Where are the other books?

 So in my digging around for my fitness books, I found these



Now I loved my Eat Clean Diet books back in the day.  I had these two, plus two others, that I can't find, and it's pissing me off.

I've looked where I have books, everywhere I can remember I have books.  Now, there might be other places books for put that I either forgot, or wasn't told when we moved.  I've spent a couple hours I know, looking through my books and just nope.  

So now I'm on Amazon looking at more Tosca Reno books.   I want the original Eat Clean Diet cause I used it back when it first came out to help me lose 20lbs, and I started out about where I am right now.  

And she's got a couple out that I never had that I think I want to pick up.   I mean, why not. If nothing else, it will be fun rereading a book I've not looked at in more than a decade.

I also found 2 of these


I also used one of these during my Eat Clean phase back in the early 2000s to drop that 20lbs.  I'm not sure how I ended up with 2 of them, put away in a pile of books in a storage tote, but hey.  

Here's what the inside looks like



I think next week, I'll get one out and use it.  

I also actually tracked macros one day this week!  Yippie to me!  I'm still debating if I want to upgrade to the paid version of Cronometer, or stick with the unpaid version.   Thoughts anyone?

1 comment:

  1. I use Cronometer daily and can't imagine not having a subscription. I can count both calories and macros, and really helps keeping the carbs low. You can still use the free version, though. It's just nice having all my favorites, recipes, etc. added in.

    ReplyDelete

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...