Tuesday, January 9, 2024

I don't need another fitness planner...

 But man I think I want to get this.


I had this a 2-3 years ago.  And I loved it.  And even though I have a new fitness planner I've been using,  WANT THIS!

And I know I'd use it, but then I'd have another fitness planner I wouldn't be using.  UGH.  I guess I could get this and alternate weeks between the two.  

Man my love of Wonder Woman is going to be the bankruptcy of me 😂  If I see a Wonder Woman pair of shoes, I want them.  Wonder Woman notebook, I want it.   Get the picture.

So I'm going to think about getting this.  Its undated so I could get it, keep it any maybe start using it after a few months so I can at least feel like I've gotten some money's worth out of the fitness planner I already have.

My abs are still sore from my workout on Sat, and abs are up today. 😢  I'll push through and try to do as much ab work as I can.  A strong core is so good for everyone, me included.  I've ignored my core work long enough, so now I'm paying for it. 

I'll keep you all updated on if I get this planner or not.

1 comment:

  1. Buy it and use it now. YOLO. I saw that and thought, "Didn't she already use that planner?" Then I read. LOL Go for it, it will bring you great joy.

    ReplyDelete

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...