Sunday, June 27, 2021

So I got the pants, and a couple other things

 Yep, I just wanted them.  Maybe getting some new stuff will motivate myself to getting back into working out again.   No, but wanting to change the way my body looks will motivate me, that's for sure,

Anyway, here's what I got.


I really love Constantly Varied Gear stuff.  The 5in shorts are just amazing.  And they have a pocket on both sides, way big enough for my phone, and a band to help them actually stay down so it doesn't look like my inner thighs are eating them when I'm walking. 

I've been so torn on what kind of workouts I want to do.  And really the best kind of workout is the one you love to do.  So I think I'm going back to my main loves.  Heavy weight lifting, 2 days a week for now.  Spinning 1 day a week.  A Crossfit style workout 1 day a week and then a "whatever" 1 day a week.   Might be walking on the treadmill. Might be a DVD workout.   Might be a streaming workout. But just do whatever I want as long as it lasts 15 min or more.

I also am going to get back to tracking calories   I need to. I know I'm eating a little to much.  Or am I?  I mean I've not been nearly as active here lately, but I've not gained anything.  Maybe I'm eating at maintenance and once I get to working out again, I'll be eating at a loss.  Either way, I need to track to see where I'm at, eating wise. Then I can see if I start to lose weight and inches, or gain weight and inches.  Then make adjustments as I need.  But give it 2-3 weeks to give my body time to decide if its happy or not lol.

I do think when fall comes, and I can hide in sweat pants and sweatshirts, I'll go on a period of extreme heavy lifting to build as much muscle as I can.  I do want to see how strong I can get.  I've always wanted to deadlift 300lb, and the best I've gotten is 250lbs.  I bet I could get to that magic number 300lbs if I really worked at it.  A goal for the end of the year! 

That's about it for now.  Until later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...