Saturday, July 17, 2021

So I made a new YouTube video

 I have 2 channels, one for beauty/lifestyle and one for fitness.

I've not been active on either for quite some time Oh, my beauty one, I did a video like Dec/Jan, but nothing since then.  My fitness one OMG well over a year!.  Way before we moved. Yep.  Been a while.

So I dug it out of mothballs and made a video.  To bad it took like 4 hours to upload the freaking video!  And its only like 9 min long.   But I also discovered that my stupid One Drive was uploading some crap at the same time, so I'm sure that slowed it up too. 

Country living is awesome.  Except the crappy internet.  I can stream.  One thing at a time.  And even then it buffers sometimes.   We keep getting word that our provider will be increasing speeds, but who know when that will actually happen.  Never I'm thinking.   And there is a rumor that we might get a new provider that will also cover our area and have faster speeds, but again, when will that be?  6 weeks from Feb 30th I'm thinking. 

Anyway, here's the video if you care to give my ramblings a look.  I'd love it if you would!  Having a few people actually cheer me on would be wonderful. Sometimes it does feel like I'm 100% alone in trying to be healthier and fitter.  Be nice to have a few "you are doing great, keep it up" once in a while.

My latest YouTube video

I also filmed the workouts I'm going to do.  I'll be editing that over the weekend and hope to get it up and going maybe Monday morning, if anyone cares, of course.  I need to take my handy dandy notebook (total Blues Clues reference) and get them all written down so I can mark them off as I go. 

Here's the notebook


Yep Wonder Woman theme.  I have loved Wonder Woman since, gee, when was the show on?  Like 1977 or so.  Slightly telling my age, but I am a grandma, so I'm probably not in my 20s anymore lol.

Hope you enjoy the video, and I'll see you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...