Sunday, October 31, 2021

Trying this to track

 So I'm working on different methods of tracking my progress to a fitter healthier me.    I showed one thing I've used in a blog a week or so ago.  Link.

My Fitness planner

And I do like this set up for the most part.  

But back this spring, I found a small planner YouTuber who has a small shop for planner stickers and had this


Its from a small business owner Biz Boss 365  Here's the link to her site. I don't see her fitness stuff on there right now.  I ordered a new 3 month set just a week or so ago, and she will take stuff off temp. while she catches up.  Being a small owner if you order, expect to wait a couple weeks cause she prints as she goes for the most part.  

Now, I'm getting myself set up for success for STS.  I printed out my STS cards for the week. Here they are




Sorry that third one is a bit fuzzy.  Guess I moves a little bit when taking the pic.  Anywho, they will help me track how I do on each workout.  New ones every week.  And I'll be tracking every step of the way.

And then late last night I found out what Cathe is planning for 2022.  A new workout set with heavier weight and I can't wait.   I will be getting this out of shape and not as healthy as it should be body into a better state of fitness and health!

I also signed up for the Leslie Sansone streaming site.  She's the lady who did all those Walk away the Pounds workouts in the 90s and 2000s.  I have a lot of them, but hey, new stuff esp when winter is coming (what a GoT thing to say) and its easy cardio, a good way to get my steps up and I don't have to think about it much lol.

So sometime today I need to vacuum and mop in my gym cause of COURSE a cat decided to puke down there.  Again.  UGH.  Cats.  Gotta love the little fur balls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...