Friday, January 21, 2022

Before pictures are hard to take

 So I took my before pictures.  OMG that SUCKED!!!!!😨  Big time.  No, you don't get to see them yet cause I'm still uncomfortable with them right now. Maybe after I lose a little I'll share them, but not quite yet ok.

Here's a pic of me with a new tank I got.  

Yep a WandaVision tank,  I loved that show. 
Its been a little of a rough week. Yesterday my tummy kind of started hurting towards the end of the afternoon, and it felt off even by bedtime it felt off. So I didn't workout yesterday.  I mean it was the "Am I gonna puke" kind of off.   I'm feeling better today, so I hope to get some kind of workout in.
Maybe hit my Peloton cause well, its been a while, and I really need to get on the thing and use it,
I have been using the treadmill so at least there is that.
Not much else to say.  I'm sick of winter already, I'm 110% ready for spring and I want to be able to take the grandkids outside and play.  They nap better, they just are better when they can go out and get fresh air, burn off energy, and quite frankly, I feel better being outside and getting fresh air too.  This below zero crap, Antarctica can keep it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...