Saturday, April 9, 2022

Springtime Colds, Planner Peace and a Change of Plans

 So, my precious, wonderful granddaughters both decided to share their colds with me.   I mean, who knew when a 2 year old sneezes full on in your face, she was just sharing.  Sharing is caring, right?  😬

So I've not been sleeping cause well, I can't breath LOL.  I mean my nose is so stuffed up.  And I cough up so much crud after I lay down for a while.  UGH.   I'm getting over it, FINALLY but its been a go for a few days.   I could easy not do this for a couple years and be quite happy.

So I've been not happy with my fitness planner for a while.  I just have trouble finding planner peace with my fitness planner. I've gone through so many, and I have a feeling for me, I will not actually find true planner peace with a fitness planner.  I might just flip flop around between a few every so often when I feel like it

And right now, I'm feeling like making a bullet journal for fitness.  For now, that is.

I got these 2 from Notebook Therapy and I'm going to make one into my fitness planner

This one 

And this is what the edge of it looks like


I mean, this is so pretty!

I also got this one


And the edge

Its not quite as pretty but I still like it, even if the silver doesn't show up as much,
One of these 2 is going to be my fitness bullet journal, and I better pick quick cause I'm going to be making it tonight and tomorrow.

Now, I know I posted that I was going to restart STS , but being sick this week it had me thinking.  I'm not sure I'm ready for STS right now.   I think I need to start with something a little um, easier LOL.  Like maybe Cathe's Lite , or maybe her Perfect 30 or Band series she put out the last couple years.  I mean, I've been rather lazy for a while now, and I'm not some 25 year old anymore.  I don't recover quite as fast as I use to.   I hate to have to admit it, but well, the truth is out there. I do think if I got myself to a certain level of fitness and get my eating under control, I'd probably notice I'd recover quicker and better.  And maybe sleep better too. 
So I think I'll take a step back from intensity, and take 6 weeks or so to break myself in to regular workouts.  And I want to get back on my bike again.   If I did 2 weight style workouts, 1 spin and 1 treadmill walk/run, and actually keep in my calorie range, I know I'd lose inches.

Now I just need to do it.  Cause plans are worthless if you don't actually implement them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...