Thursday, December 14, 2023

Time for a reread

 Of this book


I read it in 2022.   And I read part of it earlier this year. 

But I think it's time to really REALLY reread it, take notes, highlight,  annotate, all that jazz.   I have things I want to just make habit. 

Tracking my macros, I want that to just be second nature.

Hitting my workouts,  I want it to be habit.

Keeping up on housework cause I slack on that to much.  I need that to be habit.

I'm also getting a little more excited to start my  Year One Challenge,  I might start it a bit early,  maybe do the  3 day a week plan until the new year, then start the 4 day a week plan, which is what I'm planning on doing for phase 1 at least.  Maybe even phase 2.  Then I'd like to start doing 5 days a week of lifting with a little cardio on the side 2-3 days a week. 

Now speaking of keeping the housework up, this short blog will come to an end.  I need to vacuum really quick and get a load of laundry going.   And I need to declutter in my bedroom cause I've sort of got shoes ALL OVER THE PLACE.   Put my shoes away, and maybe get some books put away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Had my Well Woman today... ugh

 Ok so maybe it's not the worst thing ever, but ladies, I think we all know that the "scootch to the edge of the table and put your...